Monday 5 March 2012

I say Hello!

Let me give you a brief introduction myself, I am a young teenager who like to move around a lot. There are days where I can spend most of the time wandering around and enjoying the great wonders of the surrounding. The tranquility it gives off and the fact that I have a friend accompany me does make it an enjoyable and relaxing activity for me.

I have a few hobbies which are dancing, swimming and traveling! Well dancing has always been my favorite. Since I was a young kid I will imitate any dance performance on the television, the different moves make me engrossed and I always seem to be hypnotized to follow what they do naturally. Of course when I grow up I went to take dance lessons, it have definitely satisfy my hunger for dancing and also teaches me things which I won’t be expecting to learn just by imitating others.

At first dancing was mainly one of my hobby however as I start to learn more. I begin to think why not take dancing to the next level. I started to practice much more advance steps and also increase the training time for my dance. Sometimes I can spend a few hours of dancing non-stop, well it is tiring but I must say it is rewarding for me since that it is of my interest.

Eventually I become much more better with my dancing skills and also have the ability now to impart my dance skills to the others.

Cheers (´▼ω▼`)


No comments:

Post a Comment